Home Page of Registration
- If you have not registered ONLINE, you will need to start with “New Registration” on the right side of the home page. If you registered online last season 2016-17, please use the Already Registered? Login. portal on the left hand side
- Enter your email address
- Enter your username
- Enter your password (twice)-it must be seven (7) characters long and contain upper & lower case letters
- Select your membership type-select Adult working with Junior Program
- Type the security code-this is not case sensitive
New Member Registration Page
- It is best to TAB thru the fields.
- Enter all of your personal information.
- State field-type the first letter of your state and then arrow down to the correct state.
- Gender field-type of the first letter of your gender (M or F)
- On the Participant Role-Select one (Club Director, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Rep, Chaperone)
- Read and check the Background screen consent form
- Read and check the Agreement/Acknowledgement Form
- Click the Register button
- If missing information, the system will indicate what items are missing.
- Once you have everything complete, it will say, “Thank you for registering with North Country Region Volleyball.” Click Continue.
- If your club director sent you an email with a code, please click on Join Team.
- Enter the Team code and select participant role. Once you have this done, click somewhere on the screen to close dialogue box and then click JOIN TEAM.
- If you do not have a code, please wait until you receive one from your club director.
NOTE: CLUBS WILL PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE.