Junior Players and Families
- It is highly recommended you continue to check the tryout schedule as updates are completed often.
- Contact the individual listed on the below tryout schedule to confirm dates, times, locations and tryout registration process of any tryout dates you are interested in attending.
- If you attend a tryout and do not make a team, you may still go to other tryouts.
- Only attend tryouts for clubs/teams that you are seriously considering playing for.
- Become familiar with the NCR Letter of Commitment as some clubs will utilize this as their binding commitment during tryouts.
- Do not sign multiple NCR Letter of Commitment.
- Once you sign a NCR Letter of Commitment, you are committed to that club/team for the duration of the current season. Do your research and ask good questions before the day of tryouts.
- It would also be helpful and informative to review and become familiar with the Junior Policies.
Any club that wishes to be a member organization with North Country Region and have insurance coverage for their tryout(s), will need to complete the 2017-2018 Tryout Sanction Application. Those tryouts that do not complete the Tryout Sanction Application will not have USA Volleyball secondary medical and liability insurance provided.
REMINDER: Tryout Policy
- 14 and under, no tryouts, or forming of teams, may occur until the last Sunday in October. (SUNDAY, OCT 29, 2017)
- 15’s-18’s no tryouts, or forming of teams, may occur until the day after a state’s high school tournament (in the state in which the club is located) is complete or until the date which is permitted by a particular State’s High School Association rules, whichever is later.
2018 Tryout Schedule – updated 9/25/17