2017 – 2018 JR GIRLS INFORMATION FOR SEASON
Review the Junior Girls Information for the season to make certain you understand the Junior Policies and are completing all necessary forms and trainings.
BELOW ARE STEPS TO FOLLOW AS A CLUB DIRECTOR UTILIZING ONLINE REGISTRATION
Adding players to your team rosters SHOULD NOT BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE DATES INDICATED WITHIN THE JUNIOR POLICIES.
(1) Register Club Director – From the NCR Online Registration homepage, create your NEW REGISTRATION by completing all information required OR enter your login credentials previously created last season. Either way, you will be required to complete the below for the new membership season.
- When selecting Membership Type, select adult working with juniors.
- When asked your Participate Role, please include all that apply (Club Director, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Rep, and Chaperone). Selecting Club Director allows you the ability to create clubs and teams.
- When you complete your membership information you are consenting to your Background Screen and Waiver, Release of Liability and USA Volleyball Code of Conduct.
- If you logged in using last years login credentials, you will see your club information still within your account. This info can be edited if needed, if not, skip to step (3).
(2) Create Club – Once your registration is complete as a Club Director, you will be redirected to your Welcome page where you are allowed to Create Club (or refresh your club from last year) and enter all valid Club information.
(3) Create Team – At the completion of creating your club, you will be allowed to create teams.
- Your club name will auto-populate from the information you entered at Create Club. If you need that info to change, go back into your club and edit the info accordingly.
- Enter all valid information for your team(s), noting that the very last field on the Create Team page allows you to edit your team name to allow for more identifying parameters (Club NCR 12 Red, Club NCR 14-Jill).
- All teams must be created before completing step four (4) below: Import Teams OR Invite Players.
(4) Import Teams OR Invite Players. THIS PROCESS SHOULD NOT BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE DATES INDICATED WITHIN THE JUNIOR POLICIES.
- You are able to import all member information, as pre-built teams, from your Club Director login via an excel document. All teams can be included within one spreadsheet. Refer to “Team Upload Spreadsheet” for further details on completing your membership registration via this process.
- It will also be helpful to reference the “Team Upload Field Information.” This will lay out exactly what information in required in each field of the Team Upload Spreadsheet and how to format that info. We encourage you to open the Team Upload Spreadsheet and cut/paste your data directly into the spreadsheet.
- Team(s) must be created in the online registration system before import can be completed.
- Team name(s) must match exactly within the online registration system and within the Team Upload Spreadsheet for the import to be successful.
|Club Directors MUST provide one of the following items in order to have imported data officially verified by North Country Region.|
|(a) Screen shot(s), submitted to email@example.com, of clubs online registration system specifically showing ALL participants (players and adults) have had the opportunity to review and agree to: Acknowledgement/Use of Agreement, Waiver and Release of Liability, Code of Conduct, Background Screen Waiver and Consent (if an adult). *see “Import Disclosure Form“ for exact wording to include within your online registration system.|
|(b) Submit “Import Disclosure Form,” complete with signatures for all participants (players and adults) and parents to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
From your Club Director login you are able to Email a Registration Code to all of your players and adults working with a junior program “inviting” them to join team upon the conclusion of tryouts.
- From your Welcome Registration Page, look at your teams list that you already created.
- Click on Email Code for the team you would like to start building the roster for.
- Input or cut and paste your teams email addresses into the email dialogue box.
- Upon sending, your players will receive an email prompting them to register as a member of NCR and to input their team registration code to be “joined” to your team.
- Players are not required to pay for their NCR membership upon registration.
- This process can take place before or after individuals register in the online registration system. If it occurs after, individual will login to account and enter the Team Registration Code. If it occurs after, the invite email contains a link to where individuals need to register. They will create their registration and immediately add the Team Registration Code.
- Club Directors will receive a confirmation email anytime a member joins their club.
(5) Verify Team(s) – Once all of your players are successfully in your club and on their appropriate teams either via the import or invite process, you will view each team roster by selecting each team, verify all information is accurate.
- Select the Verified box on the Welcome Registration Page under Clubs/Teams
- Once this Verified box is selected, you will be able to pay
(6) Payment – Under payment status, select Not Paid. This will take you to the Payment area where you can select 1 or all teams to submit payment for.
- We will allow payments via check, phone or online credit card.
- All information and payment details are secure.
(7) Medical Release
- All junior players must complete and form should be retained for club records.