NEW-All tournament registration will take place through Advanced Event Systems starting Monday, November 13, 2017.
Duluth | Fargo/Moorhead | Huron, SD | Marshall/Redwood Falls
Metro | Rochester | St. Cloud | Valley City, ND
- Saturday, April 28, 2018: 12s, 13s, 14s
- Sunday, April 29, 2018: 15s, 16s, 17s, 18s
- NCR reserves the right to combine age divisions if necessary.
Deadline to Enter
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Rosters are not required for entry.
- Entries will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited. When an area and/or division fills, we will give teams the option of being placed on a waiting list or registering in another area if openings are available.
Deadline to Enter Roster into AES
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- If rosters are not submitted by the roster deadline, you may be dropped from the event, without refund.
All junior girls teams registered in North Country Region (NCR).
1-day event including pool play followed by playoffs for all teams.
All teams advance to playoffs for all divisions.
- A registered adult must be the R1 (up) for 12s
- A registered adult must be the R1 (up) or R2 (down) for 13s-18s. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No paid officials are provided for any divisions or any portion of this event.
Awards will be given for each playoff bracket.
All schedules will be posted online (www.ncrusav.org) the Tuesday prior to the event.