Junior Girls Sanction a Tournament Information
Fill out the Sanction a Tournament Application for each date you wish to have an event.
Once approved, your event will be listed on the Junior Girls Schedule.
Junior Girls Sanction a Tournament Requirements
- Event must be implemented exactly as indicated on the Sanction an Event Application and as approved by North Country Region (NCR).
- All teams participating in NCR sanctioned events must be a member of one of USA Volleyball Regions; ie. North Country Region, Badger Region, Iowa Region.
- All Tournament Directors must be a member of NCR.
- Failure to fulfill any of the Junior Girls Sanction an Event requirements could result in financial penalties and/or sanctions.
Junior Girls Sanction a Tournament Fees
- Short (1/2 day, no playoffs) event – $3 per team
- Long (full day, with playoffs) event – $5 per team
- Multi-Day (more than one-day) event – $8 per team
Tournament Directors will receive an invoice reflecting sanction fees due at the conclusion of event(s).
Dates Not Available to Sanction Events
- North Country Region Presidents’ Day Festival
- Feb. 10 – 11 for ages 14 and under
- Feb. 17 – 18 for ages 15-18
SPECIAL NOTE – NCR will allow one-day events for ages 15-18 on Feb 10–11 and for ages 14 and under on Feb. 17–18
- North Country Region Area Championships
- April 28 – 29
Updates to Sanction Tournaments
- If changes are needed to any of the posted information you provided, please contact Jennifer Brathol. These changes would include if/when event fills or if the event is cancelled.
- Be certain to review your information posted and check the tournament schedule often for updated information.
Sanction Other Event Applications
Important Note to NCR Members
If you play in a non-sanctioned event (events not listed on the NCR schedule) but held WITHIN NCR, our secondary medical and general liability insurance will NOT cover participants for those events.