Impact Coaches Clinic Overview
- All coaches (head and assistant) must attend an Impact Coaches Clinic at least ONCE during the duration of their Junior coaching career (renewal is not required). However, clinic information does change from year to year. Coaches are welcome to attend as many Impact Coaches Clinics as desired.
- It is not required that you complete your Impact Certification before you begin coaching. Instead, you should have your Impact Certification completed sometime within the season you begin coaching. Those coaches who will be coaching at a National Qualifier, must have their Impact Certification completed before coaching in that event in order to be on the National Qualifier roster.
- Any participant that WILL NOT BE AN NCR MEMBER during the current season, must pay a $75 registration fee. This effects coaches from other USA Volleyball Regions (Ex: Badger Region).
- All coaches must pre-register for the Impact Coaches Clinic date they wish to attend in order to secure their seat. See schedule below to register. You do not need to be a current member in order to register, but you do need to provide the name of the club you will be coaching with at time of registration to be accepted.
- By attending an Impact Coaches Clinic, coaches will also be SafeSport certified.
- Impact Certifications can be completed via one of the below methods.
Host an Impact Coaches Clinic
- Impact Coaches Clinic season runs November 1 through May 31.
- Clinics must be North Country Region (NCR) staff approved.
- Clinics must be posted on the clinic schedule a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance of clinic date.
- Clinics must be open to other club participants. No private clinics will be approved.
- If there are any fees associated with hosting a clinic; NCR must receive an invoice in order for reimbursement. NCR must be made aware of any fees involved with hosting at your location before clinic approval.
- Non-metro clinics must be held on a weekend.
- Clinics length is 4 1/2 hours.
- Clinics are held in a classroom setting and should be able to accommodate 30+ coaches.
- NCR provides the clinician and materials for all approved clinics.
Current Impact Certified Coaches
Impact Coaches Clinic Schedule
|Wednesday, November 15||Roseville, MN||Register|
|Sunday, December 10||Andover, MN||Register|
|Saturday, January 6||Burnsville, MN||Register|
|Sunday, January 7||Burnsville, MN||Register|
|Wednesday, April 4||St Paul, MN||Register|
|Wednesday, April 11||St Paul, MN||Register|
800-657-6967 | 952-831-9150
Jennifer – ext 4
Petra – ext 8