2017 – 2018 JR GIRLS INFORMATION FOR SEASON
Review the Junior Girls Information for the season to make certain you understand the Junior Policies and are completing all necessary forms and trainings.
SEND PAPER REGISTRATIONS VIA EMAIL, FAX OR MAIL
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax – 651-304-1326
- Mail – North Country Region, 4445 W 77th Street, STE 109, Edina, MN 55435
BELOW FORMS ARE FOR PAPER REGISTRATION SUBMISSIONS
Please complete and submit forms, if required, in the order they are listed below. Only submit forms after ALL have been completed and only if indicated are required.
- Refer to Checklist for Paper Registrations just to ensure all forms have been completed accurately, completely, and in the requested order.
- Club should retain for their records as confirmation of completion.
- Defines the one individual representing your club.
- Will receive all NCR communication.
- Ranks all teams by strength within each age division in your club.
- Example: 12- Red – 1st, 12-Blue – 2nd, 12-White -3rd.
(4) Junior Team Roster Form | |excel
- Attach as coversheet to all of your individual team membership forms.
- Need one team roster form for each team in your club.
- Paper clip this form to the rest of the membership forms that fall within each roster, organizing teams by youngest to oldest.
- Official NCR USA Volleyball Membership form for junior girls, coaches, club directors, team representatives, chaperones (any adult working with a junior program).
- Must be completed by all adults working with a junior program.
- Should be stapled to the adult working with a junior program membership form.
- Background screening is needed every 2-years.
- Not sure if you need a background screening? Check here.
- Required; if background screening is due.
- All junior players should complete.
- Clubs should retain for their records; coaches should carry with them to events.
- Payments may also be made via check; made out to NCR.
- Mail – North Country Region, 4445 W 77th Street, STE 109, Edina, MN 55435.