How to for a Junior Boys Player
Home Page of Registration
If you have not registered ONLINE, you will need to start with “New Registration” on the right side of the home page. Everyone will need to start here for the 2016-17 season.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your username
- Enter your password (twice)-it must be seven (7) characters long and contain upper & lower case letters
- Select your membership type-select Junior Player/Manager
- Type the security code-this is not case sensitive
New Member Registration page
- It is best to TAB thru the fields.
- Enter all of your personal information.
- State field-type the first letter of your state and then arrow down to the correct state.
- Gender field-type of the first letter of your gender (M)
- On the Participant Role-Select option: (Player or Manager).
- Read and check the Agreement/Acknowledgement Form
- Click the Register button
- If missing information, the system will indicate what items are missing. Correct any information that may be missing and click Register
- Once you have everything complete, it will say, “Thank you for registering with North Country Region Volleyball.” Click Continue.
- If your club director sent you an email with a code, please click on Join Team.
- Enter the Team code and select participant role. Once you have this done, click somewhere on the screen to close dialogue box and then click JOIN TEAM.
- If you do not have a code, please wait until you receive one from your club director.
- Your club will pay for your membership fee.