Club Directors Welcome to the NEW Season
Below you will find a list of important steps you should review and/or complete during your club/team(s) planning and membership registration process.
As a club director be advised, you are responsible for the information provided below. You are further responsible for informing your junior players, coaches, and parents/guardians within your club of these rules, policies and regulations.
(1) Review the Junior Policies.
(2) Review the Age Classifications & Definitions to be certain all junior players are registering in their appropriate age division. Age and Identity Falsification Policy – Includes details and penalties for falsifying age and/or identity of participants.
(3) Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics – It is the duty and obligation of USA Volleyball affiliated Junior Club Program administrators, directors, coaches and other club personnel to assure the following Code of Ethics is followed and adhered to by all individuals who have an active role in a USA Volleyball Junior Club Program within North Country Region.
(4) In order to have your tryouts sanctioned by North Country Region and covered by insurance, complete the Tryout Sanction Form.
(6) Membership Registration – There are two (2) methods in which clubs may complete their membership registration.
Memberships are effective the day membership forms and payment are received and expire on October 31 each year. Memberships expire October 31 regardless of when they became effective.
(7) Impact Coaches Clinic – All coaches must be Impact certified. Training is included with membership fees and is available to current members for completion either online, in-person.
(8) SafeSport Training – All adults affiliated with your club, must be SafeSport certified. Adults working with a Junior Program who have completed an Impact Coaches Clinic previously, or will be doing so in the future, will also be considered SafeSport certified for the current season. Training is included with membership fees and is available to current members for completion either online, in-person.
(9) Officiating Clinics – Junior teams shall be properly trained in order to perform their officiating duties. Training is included with membership fees and is available to current members for completion either online, in-person or a combination of both. Online training is available from early October through late July. In-person clinics are offered from December through April of each season.
(10) Complete the Tournament Sanction Application Form for any events you will be hosting for the current season.
NCR Boy’s Junior Membership Players and Teams under this membership are eligible to participate within NCR sanctioned events ONLY.
Coach/Team Representative/Club Director: $50/year
Junior Player: $35/year
Team Fee: $35/year
North Country Region Boys Tournament Divisions
12 & under
5th Grade and Under
14 & under
6th – 8th Grade
18 & under
9th – 12th Grade