Adults working with juniors make an impact on youth not only in sports but establishing a balance between physical fitness, emotional well-being, and lifelong lessons. Having a coach who cares and believes in the juniors with whom he/she works is such a benefit to a junior player's health, active lifestyle healthy and foundation for success.
- Positively impact a player's life
- Generate enthusiasm for good sportsmanship as well as strong dedication to teammates, family and community.
- Inspire greatness through motivation
- Teach positive lessons of the value of competition
- Learn the value of discipline and the rewards reaped from it
- Self Esteem
- Positive Mental Attitude
- IMPACT Training - basic foundation of volleyball coaching philosophy
- Background Screening
- SafeSport Training