NCR Membership Registration
All participants are required to have a USAV/NCR membership.
Tournament registration takes place on AES. Team Captain will register team and pay online. Tournament entry fee is $30 per player.
Team Captain Registration
- Click Create Account in the upper right corner
- Team captain registers as a Club Director
- On Create Club page chose the following
- USAV Region = North Country Region
- AAU District = Not Affiliated
- Club Type = Adult Volleyball
- Club Name will be the Team Captain’s last name
- Club Code will be a shorten version of the Team Captain’s last name
- Once all information is provided, click Create Club.
- Select Teams on the navigation panel, then select Add Team on the bottom right
- Enter Gender, Division, Rank, and Team Name
- Rosters are not required when registering for NCR Adult tournaments in AES. Do not add players/staff information to the team.
- Select Registration on the navigation panel, then use filters to locate an event.
- Example: Region- North Country Region
- Click Register next to the chosen event
- Continue without roster
- Complete tournament registration by clicking Register Team. A registration summary will be provided.
- Tournament payment will take place the week of the tournament. Team Captain will be notified of the payment needed ($30 per person) Payment is due no later than the Friday of the tournament.
Roster Information: send all player names to firstname.lastname@example.org