NCR Area Championships
Officiating Clinics & Information
Presidents' Day Festival
Regional National Bid Tournament
Sanction an Event
Impact Coaches Clinic Information
What is an Impact Coaches Clinic?
Impact: Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory.
- Impact Coaches Clinics are for COACHES only!
- Clinics are 4 HOURS in length.
- Emphasis is on coaching philosophy, drill development, principals of learning skills, resources and ethics.
- Coaches must pre-register for clinics by contacting completing the appropriate online registration link below.
- Clinics are FREE to North Country Region members. Anyone attending an Impact Coaches Clinic who is not a member must pay a $50 registration fee in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
- All coaches (head and assistant) MUST attend at least one Impact Coaches Clinic during the duration of their Junior coaching career, regardless of coaching experience and/or coaching degrees.
- If you feel you are Impact Certified but do not find your name on the below certification list, please contact 952-831-9150 or 800-657-6967 ext 4 or email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide us with details on the date, location and name of your instructor.
2014 Impact Coaches Clinic Schedule
Please continue to check back as additional dates WILL be added!
|Sunday, May 4||1:30pm - 5:30pm||Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport South|
Questions: Jennifer or 952-831-9150/800-657-6967 ext. 4