NCR Area Championships
Officiating Clinics & Information
Presidents' Day Festival
Regional National Bid Tournament
Sanction an Event
Impact Coaches Clinic Information
What is an Impact Coaches Clinic?
Impact: Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory.
- Impact Coaches Clinics are for COACHES only!
- Clinics are 4 HOURS in length.
- Emphasis is on coaching philosophy, drill development, principals of learning skills, resources and ethics.
- Coaches must pre-register for clinics by contacting completing the appropriate online registration link below.
- Clinics are FREE to North Country Region members. Anyone attending an Impact Coaches Clinic who is not a member must pay a $50 registration fee in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
- All coaches (head and assistant) MUST attend at least one Impact Coaches Clinic during the duration of their Junior coaching career, regardless of coaching experience and/or coaching degrees.
- If you feel you are Impact Certified but do not find your name on the below certification list, please contact 952-831-9150 or 800-657-6967 ext 4 or email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide us with details on the date, location and name of your instructor.
2014 - 2-15 Impact Coaches Clinic Schedule
The 2014 Impact Clinic season has concluded. The 2014 - 2015 schedule will be posted Fall 2014!
Questions: Jennifer or 952-831-9150/800-657-6967 ext. 4