Junior Boys Officiating Clinic
The rule book handed out last year (2011-12 season) is still in effect. Please retain this for the 2012-2013 season.
Officiating Information for Junior Teams
- Coaches Guideline for Officials Clinic
- Referee & Scorer Certification
- Guidelines and requirements are outlines in these forms. Both have been modified from last season, so please be sure to review.
Hosting a Junior Officiating (Ref and Score) Clinic
- Please fully complete the following document and submit to Brad to have your clinic request considered.
- 2012-13 Hosting a Junior Officials Clinic Form
- NOTE: This document has been modified from last year.
Signing up for an existing Junior Officiating Clinic
- If your team/club is not hosting a clinic please check the Junior Clinic Schedule for another clinic offered in your area.
- NOTE: Check frequently for updates, as clinics will be continually added.
- Contract Brad to register your team(s). You will need to provide the clinic date and location as well as both the number of players and coaches that will attend. Acceptance will depend on space available.
List of Junior Clinics Scheduled
- All Clinics will be listed here. Amount of available seating will als be indicated. Please check back often as updates will occure frequently.
- 2012-13 Officiating Clinic Schedule *coming soon
On-line Training Modules
- Training utilizing on-line modules is available this year. If you elect this approach, or are unable to attend a Junior Clinic, please contact Brad for details.
- Registration process to track completion is currently under development.
Questions? Contact: Brad or 952-831-9150/800-657-6967 x 5