Important Information for the 2016 -2017 Season
- Participation in Nationally sanctioned Junior events (including National Qualifiers) will require that SafeSport Certification be completed by all registered adults (Coach, Assistant Coach, Club Director, Team Representative and Chaperone) before attending that National event. If you are IMPACT certified you are already SafeSport Certified. If you are not IMPACT certified, you have two options to complete your SafeSport Certification.
- Complete your IMPACT certification (covers SafeSport)
- Take the 90 minute SafeSport certification through USA Volleyball
- Club Directors, coaches and players, please see the following link to understand the officiating requirements for your teams for the upcoming season. That information can be found on the Officiating Training page.
- If you need a username/password for USAV events, please contact us. A username/password will be needed to enter Girls Junior National Championships.
- Due to state laws, concussion information is available our website. Please follow the guidelines in your state.
- Impact Certification – All coaches must be IMPACT certified (Certification is REQUIRED to coach at any NATIONAL QUALIFIER OR NATIONALS).
- Background Screening – All registered adult individuals working with junior teams must be background screened. The following individuals will be screened: Club director, club administrators, team reps, coaches, chaperones, tournament directors and trainers. All screens are good for two membership seasons. The cleared background screen list for 2015-16 season is posted.
- Officials for Tournaments-If you are interested in obtaining officials for your event, please contact Brad Aaberg at email@example.com or ext. 5.
- SPONSOR INFORMATION – TeamSnap works for your team, but did you know about TeamSnap for Leagues & Clubs? They can bring your volleyball organization into the 21st century! Please check them out.
2016 – 2017 Important Dates Released
|2017 Presidents’ Day Festival||2017 Regional National Bid Tournament||2017 NCR Area Championships|
|February 11-12: 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s||March 12: 18s ONLY||April 29: 12s, 13s, 14s|
|February 18 -19: 15s, 16s, 17s, 18s||March 18-19: 16s, 17s||April 30: 15s, 16s, 17s, 18s|
|March 25-26: 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s|