Points Award Scoring System (PASS) Lottery Info
How PASS Lottery Works
NCR is excited to offer a new format for the Points Award Scoring System (PASS) for the 2013-14 season! This year individuals will earn points, or what we will now refer to as lottery points, for participating in any NCR sanctioned event and additional lottery points for a top finish in an event!
- Each lottery point you receive will be equivalent to one entry into our drawing for prizes!
- Lottery point totals will be posted on our website and updated each week so you can determine the number of chances you have to win!
- Your lottery points will accumulate throughout the 2013-14 Adult Tournament Indoor season.
- At the conclusion of the tournament season, we will have a drawing for prizes.
- We will draw SEVEN names out of a hat from all the lottery points entered from the 2013-14 season.
How to Earn PASS Lottery Points
- Receive 1 lottery point for each NCR sanctioned event you participate in within the Metro Area.
- If you participate an NCR sanctioned event outside the Metro Area (i.e. St. Cloud, Duluth, Rochester), you will earn 3 lottery points!
- Receive an additional 3 lottery points for 1st place finish in Upper Playoff Bracket of either the Gold Division or Silver Division
- Receive an additional 2 lottery points for 2nd place finish in Upper Playoff Bracket of either the Gold Division or Silver Division
- Receive an additional 1 lottery point for 1st place finish in Lower Playoff Bracket of either the Gold Division or Silver Division (where applicable)
PASS Lottery Prizes
|1st Place Lottery Drawing||$400 Amazon Gift Card|
|2nd Place Lottery Drawing||$200 Amazon Gift Card|
|3rd Place Lottery Drawing||$100 Amazon Gift Card|
|4th & 5th Place Lottery Drawing||Molten Super Touch Indoor Ball|
|6th & 7th Place Lottery Drawing||NCR gear|
* PLEASE NOTE: Incentive points may be offered throughout the 2013-14 Indoor Tournament Season!
*The Points Award Scoring System (PASS) will be used for ALL NCR Sanctioned Events and will be accumulated through the Indoor Season ONLY. PASS will start over every Indoor Season.
Questions: email@example.com or 800-657-6967 / 952-831-9150 x 6