How to for an Adult Player
Home Page of Registration
- If you have not registered ONLINE, you will need to start with “New Registration” on the right side of the home page. Everyone will need to start here for the 2016-17 season.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your username
- Enter your password (twice)-it must be seven (7) characters long and contain upper & lower case letters
- Select your membership type-select Adult Player
- Type the security code-this is not case sensitive
New Member Registration page
- It is best to TAB thru the fields.
- Enter all of your personal information.
- State field-type the first letter of your state and then arrow down to the correct state.
- Gender field-type of the first letter of your gender (M or F)
- On the Participant Role-Select option: (Event Membership, Outdoor/Summer, Regular, Senior/Master) –hover over each option and see the description.
- Read and check the Agreement/Acknowledgement Form
- Click the Register button
- If missing information, the system will indicate what items are missing. Correct any information that may be missing and click Register
- Once you have everything complete, it will say, “Thank you for registering with North Country Region Volleyball.” Click Continue.
- It will bring up your information and there will be a Pay Now. If you clicked on “Event Membership,” your fee is $0 and you will not have to pay any extra membership fees. The only fee you will have is the event entry fee you are playing in.
- If you did not chose “Event Membership,” click on Pay Now. Payment can be done by check, phone or credit card. Once you click on one of the options it will give you more information on how to complete your payment.