On-line Clinic and Testing Information
ON-LINE CLINIC NOW AVAILABLE FOR ACCESS
Information on how to set-up an account and access the training.
For Jr National and National Referees and/or Scorers
For New, Certified, Provisional and Regional Officials
This training is meant to replace the past “Advanced Clinic” that referees were required to attend each year.
- In-person clinics will be held on an as needed basis at locations throughout the Region.
- If you are interested in being a Junior Ref/Score clinician please email Brad.
- If you are interested in being a Teach-n-Trainer please email Brad.
USAV National Clinic - Jan 11, 2014 from 1-4 pm in Eden Prairie.
- NCR is working with USAV to host a clinic in the Metro area. Clinic is approximately 3 hours.
- Attendance by Jr National and National referees is required annually. You will receive a code (by email from Kathy) after your National dues are paid.
- For Provisional and Regional referees, attendance is optional and there is a clinic fee of $25 if you pre-register at least 1 week before the clinic. Walk-oins welcome, however, cost will be $40.
Please select the “register without a USAV code” button when signing up.
- Additional clinic info
- Registration info
Options for being observed on-court will include the Molten Series (power league), Presidents’ Day Festival (gold division pool play on Saturday), and the Frostbite event on Feb. 1st in Rochester. Email Brad to be scheduled for a rating.
Molten Series: Jan. 18/19 and Feb. 8/9 for New and Renewing Provisional Officials.
Rochester Frostbite: Sat. Feb. 1 for New, Provisional and Regional Officials.
Presidents' Day Festival: Sat, Feb. 15 fro Renewing Regionals and Provisiona's wishing to upgrade.
Questions? Contact: Brad by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 952-831-9150/800-657-6967 x 5