Junior Officiating Clinics & Info (Players and Coaches)
Jan 10th Update – On-line training is BACK UP and RUNNING!
Please begin/re-start your officials training. When finished with your session, please try and use the “Logout” feature at the top-right of the page instead of just closing the browser.
This will allow the system to release your “seat” (as there is a limit to the simultaneous amount of users), otherwise it remains active on that server until you are timed out.
Certificates of completion are available to users by logging in, clicking on Transcript (near the top right), and then Certificates. If you have difficulty locating yours after you have finished your training, send an email with the subject: NEED CERTIFICATE to Brad.
On-line Training – Primary Option
List of Junior Clinics Scheduled
Please open this attachment for a list of clinics currently approved.
2013-14 Junior Officiating Clinic Schedule updated 02/22/14
New rule book this season. It is good for two years (2013-2015). Please retain this for the 2014-2015 season.
- View and/or download the rule book.
- The score sheet has been revised.
*NEW* Officiating Information for Junior Teams
- All COACHES need to complete Level III training or attend an in-person clinic.
- Any PLAYER who will be the R1 during the season must complete Level III training.
- Every TEAM must have a minimum of 3 players complete Level II training.
- Every TEAM must have a minimum of 6 players complete Level I training.
- Every PLAYER must, at a minimum, complete the Basic training.
It is preferred that clubs utilize the on-line options available for training. There is a new website this year and the training time has been shortened.
In-person clinics will also be offered. These clinics will be 2 hours in length to allow coverage of new score sheet and rules. Pre-registration will also be required for every individual attending. Coaches will have the ability to register their entire TEAM, but not a whole club.
In-Person Junior Clinic – Secondary Option
Instructions for signing-up for an in-person clinic will be available here and displayed once the clinic schedule begins to form. Registration can be completed on a TEAM or INDIVIDUAL basis only. There will not be an option to register a whole CLUB for a clinic. Due to the number of officiating complaints this will allow better tracking of attendees.
Host a Junior Officiating Clinic
- Please fully complete the following document and submit to Brad by either email or fax to have your clinic request considered. No requests are accepted before Oct 1st.