Junior Officiating Clinics & Info (Players and Coaches)
ON-LINE TRAINING IS UP AND RUNNING – See below for instructions
(In-person schedule updates will continue as new clinics are requested - most recent schedule is located below.)
New rule book this season. It is good for two years (2013-2015). Please retain this for the 2014-2015 season.
- View and/or download the rule book.
- The score sheet has been revised.
*NEW* Officiating Information for Junior Teams
- All COACHES need to complete Level III training or attend an in-person clinic.
- Any PLAYER who will be the R1 during the season must complete Level III training.
- Every TEAM must have a minimum of 3 players complete Level II training.
- Every TEAM must have a minimum of 6 players complete Level I training.
- Every PLAYER must, at a minimum, complete the Basic training.
It is preferred that clubs utilize the on-line options available for training. There is a new website this year and the training time has been shortened.
In-person clinics will also be offered. These clinics will be 2 hours in length to allow coverage of new score sheet and rules. Pre-registration will also be required for every individual attending. Coaches will have the ability to register their entire TEAM, but not a whole club.
On-line Training – Primary Option
Training is NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Junior Players and Coaches Instructions
In-Person Junior Clinic – Secondary Option
Instructions for signing-up for an in-person clinic will be available here and displayed once the clinic schedule begins to form. Registration can be completed on a TEAM or INDIVIDUAL basis only. There will not be an option to register a whole CLUB for a clinic. Due to the number of officiating complaints this will allow better tracking of attendees.
Host a Junior Officiating Clinic
- Please fully complete the following document and submit to Brad by either email or fax to have your clinic request considered. No requests are accepted before Oct 1st.
List of Junior Clinics Scheduled
Please open this attachment for a list of clinics currently approved.
2013-14 Junior Officiating Clinic Schedule updated 12/05/13